All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionMichel Bettane and Thierry Desseauve, the French experts on French wine, co-edited the Revue du Vin de France for almost 20 years. Well kwn all over the world by wine professionals and consumers alike, Bettane and Desseauve w bring their expertise to the English-speaking market in their encyclopedic book The Definitive Guide to French Wine. This comprehensive guide is organised by region, including t only such celebrated areas as Burgundy and Champagne, but also lesser-kwn wine-making provinces like Languedoc and Jura. Within each chapter, a complete picture of the region is presented through maps, entries for individual wineries, detailed information about their wines (including ratings) and best of lists. Written in clear, user-friendly language, the guide is accessible even to those who are wine vices. Whether you're looking to stock your cellar, discover today's prize-winning, must-have wines, learn about a particular region, or expand your wine-tasting horizons, The Definitive Guide to French Wine is the oephile's ideal companion.
- Author BiographyMichel Bettane has a PhD in classics and has always been a passionate wine lover. He taught at the Academie du Vin in Paris from 1977 to 1989, and joined the Revue du Vin de France in the early 1980s. He is one of the best-known wine tasters in the world. Thierry Dessauve began working as a journalist at the age of 20. Writing for the Revue du Vin de France, he realized he could combine his two passions: wine and journalism. He became the publication's editor in chief in 1989 and its publisher in 1996.
- Author(s)Michel Bettane,Thierry Desseauve
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1810 g
- Width143 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.