All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you suffer from a bad back? Are you uncomfortable at work or at home? Unravel the causes of injury, diagsis and treatment options with this self-help guide. It aims to help you to make informed choices on your options from conventional and complementary treatment for acute and chronic pain. The book has been written by Dr John Tanner, a practitioner in orthopaedic and sports medicine. He also runs a clinic in West Sussex, specializing in musculoskeletal problems and sits on the councils of both the Society of Orthopaedic Medicine and the Institute of Orthopaedic Medicine.
- Author BiographyExpert advice from the author, Dr John Tanner, who runs clinics in the UK, is a member of the British Holistic Medical Association, and is also on the councils of both the Society and the Institute of Orthopaedic Medicine.
- Author(s)John Tanner
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/11/2007
- Content Note280 colour illustrations, index
- Weight504 g
- Width194 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.