Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom writing emails to writing a thesis, CV or letter, this book will give you all the tools you need to improve your written English and make it more readable and interesting. In many situations you must be able to put your ideas across as clearly and concisely as possible. This book will ensure that you come across in a memorable and professional way.Aimed at ages 12+, it will also suit those in higher education or as a tool of reference in the home, office, college and school.
- Author BiographySue Moody has set up various websites for many organisations and her company is called 'Bright Writing'. She has a Diploma with distinction for Freelance and Feature Writing from the London School of Journalism, and she is an honours graduate from St Andrews University.
- Author(s)Sue Moody
- PublisherGeddes & Grosset
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleWebster's Word Power
- Place of PublicationNew Lanark
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGeddes & Grosset
- Weight263 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.