Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThere was a little girl named Tiffany and angel sent from above. This is an enthralling, heatbreaking story of the love between a mother and child. A fight for life. This story peers into a rare illness, a rare coming together of a community and a special bond between mother and child. An illness that required a rare liver/bowel transplant and a medical system that failed to help and how this little girl became a pioneer. The community rasied over seven hundred thousand dollars in just a few months. This is a story of the media t kwing where the line between helping and invading privacy is drawn. This story reaches beyond life, even in the unfortunate untimely death of a little girl her mission continues. It continues through a mother whose life and heart was forever changed through this event. It's about about a mother reconciling her feelings and own meaning of life, and how she persevered through this trajic line of events. It is t what happens to you but how you deal with it. Taking the good from the bad and making your life, Better t Bitter.
- Author(s)De Anna Komppa
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.