All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetter Public Transit Systems is a complete primer for performance and investment analysis of public transportation. Whether you're planning a major new public transit project, an extension or expansion of an existing system, or evaluating the needs of your current system, this book provides the tools you need to define your goals and objectives and conceive and analyse design alternatives. This completely revised Second Edition includes new material for students and online discussion questions, whilst remaining an essential reference book.
- Author BiographyEric Christian Bruun currently teaches transportation engineering, planning, and modeling at Aalto University in Finland and is a guest lecturer at other universities. He has managed and participated in numerous international consulting projects. Eric has Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Washington and a PhD in Systems Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Eric Christian Bruun
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.