All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionWho else wants to improve their Spanish? Many people enjoy visiting Spain but Spanish is becoming more important than just being able to speak a few words whilst on holiday. Spanish is an incredibly important language in business and is used in South America and parts of the USA, so to be able to speak Spanish is becoming a greater benefit in the corporate world. In this book, you will learn: word order; the basics of sentence building; choosing the right form of the verb; verb and stress; uns for travelling; and choosing the right proun.
- Author BiographyCarole Shepherd is a qualified teacher and Head of Spanish at a well known London School. Carole has taught in Madrid where she lived for a number of years. Carole lives in London and enjoys visiting the many Seaside resorts on the South English Coastline when not travelling to Spain.
- Author(s)Carole D. Shepherd
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleStudymates in Focus S.
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.