All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionBorn a compulsive liar, John overcame his disability whilst shipwrecked on a desert island in the 1970s. Upon his triumphant return to blighty he was awarded a medal, given one of those flowery necklace things you get in Hawaii and reclaimed his position as head of international development for Fat Frank's Bacon Butty Shop & Frothy Coffee Emporium. Now, after a glittering career in a series of shit jobs, John Spacey has made the cynical decision to ask people to pay him to read stuff that he's already given away for free on the interweb.
- Author(s)John Spacey
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.