All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Western Writers Of The 21st Century From America's bestselling Western authors comesthis violent saga of the frontier legend kwn as the Town Tamer: the man who appears when all justice has fled Feed The Beast--Or Die On the West Texas border a behemoth is bellowing smoke, fire and death. This monster is the infamous Abaddon Cann Foundry, whose weapons of war have spread death and destruction around the world--and made a few men in Big Buck, Texas, incredibly rich. Now, a Mexican-born teenager has disappeared into this fortress factory, where men work and sweat as slaves. This boy's sister wants to learn her brother's fate, and she just happens to kw a man named Shawn O'Brien, the town tamer. Shawn rides to Texas to find the missing boy. What he discovers in Big Buck will spark a ferocious, bloody battle with the greatest evil the West ever kwn: masters of war who (laugh in the face of anyone who defies them--until Shawn O'Brien raises his six gun. Then the laughing stops.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 220 books, including the popular Ashes, Mountain Man, and Last Gunfighter series. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at email@example.com. Being the all around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular westernauthorsof all time, J.A. Johnstone learned fromthe master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. Bill, as he preferred to be called, began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts orresearching his massive American Western History library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts.J.A. worked hard--and learned. Every day with Billwas an adventure story in itself. Bill taught meallhe couldabout the art of storytelling and creating believable characters. Keep the historical facts accurate, ' he would say. Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.' The Loner marked the debut of Tennessee-based J.A. Johnstone as a solo author.
- Author(s)William W. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.