All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour generations. Four girls. One family.An amazing new four-book series from Ann M. Martin. In 1930, Abby Nichols is eight, and can't imagine what her future holds. The best things today would be having a dime for the fair, keeping her Pops from being angry, and saving up eighty-seven cents to surprise her little sister with a tea set for Christmas. But Abby's world is changing fast. Soon there will be new siblings to take care of, a new house to move into, and new friends to meet. But there will also be good-byes to say and hard choices to make. As Abby grows older, how will she decide what sort of life will fit her best? In this incredible new series, bestselling author Ann M. Martin brings the past and the present together one girlhood at a time and shows readers the way a family grows.
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin's The Baby-Sitters Club series sold over 176 million copies and inspired a generation of young readers. Her novels include the Main Street series; BELLE TEAL; the Newbery Honor book A CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE; HERE TODAY; A DOG'S LIFE; and ON CHRISTMAS EVE; as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S. LONGER LETTER LATER; and SNAIL MAIL, NO MORE with Paula Danziger. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Ann M Martin
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFamily Tree
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.