Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionBettie Page first came to tice through a glamour photograph published in Flirt magazine in 1951. Containing photographs and artists' representations, this book explores her influence on American popular culture, from dime vels to paperbacks, and from painting to advertising.
- Author(s)James Silke
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations, b/w photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Silke,Dave Stevens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.