CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe third fully updated and revised edition of the book which explains how the author, a professional gambler, finds it more profitable to back the occasional long-priced outsider rather than a high percentage of short-priced favourites. He concentrates on the handicap and applies factors like pace and the draw. His unique methods are developed from American commentators and have produced handsome rewards. His belief is to move away from the old ways of analysing form - who has beaten who, weight carried, winning distances, trainers and jockeys - to look at, principally, draw, class and pace.
- Author BiographyJon Gibby is a regular contributor to the Sports Forum pages of Raceform Update, with considerable success as an amateur punter.
- Author(s)Jon Gibby
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRaceform Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/03/2007
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.