All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionStudying pharmacy was supposed to be Ann Brown's ticket to lots of money and living the good life - t to a remote mission hospital on the continent she swore never to even visit. But God had other plans. From a dysfunctional home in Australia to a youthful lark in London to life in politically torn South Africa, Ann takes us along on her journey of transformation. We meet the people she grew to love despite her racist beginnings. We see her stumble and sometimes fall, only to recommit her way to the God who invites people of all cultures into his family. You will laugh with her and feel her anger as she faces challenges from a house full of cockroaches to angry whites who want to eject her and a group of African orphans from the beach.
- Author BiographyBorn in New Guinea and raised in Australia, Ann Fraser Brown married a South African and served as a missionary there for thirty-three years. She and her husband now live in Sydney where they are active in cross-cultural Christian ministry.
- Author(s)Ann Fraser Brown
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.