All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionLike Molly Bang's When Sophie Gets Angry Really, Really Angry, this book offers families a perfect opportunity to openly discuss emotions and behavior. Meet Betty, a gorilla. She wants to eat a banana, but . . . try as she might, she can t open it! Poor Betty she just can't cope, and her frustration quickly becomes a great BIG tantrum. She cries and sniffles, kicks and screams. Luckily, Mr. Toucan is at hand to peel the banana and help Betty calm down. But what will happen when Betty spots ather banana? Both preschoolers and parents will laugh out loud at this simple, utterly hilarious picture book about tantrums. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySTEVE ANTONY received his MA in Children's Book Illustration from Anglia Ruskin University in the UK. This is his U.S. picture book debut. Learn more at steveantony.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Steve Antony
- PublisherSchwartz & Wade Books
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchwartz & Wade Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width246 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Antony
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.