All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date mograph devoted to the leading American ceramist whose dazzling inventions have moved beyond the traditional domain of craft and consistently challenged the limits of the medium. Internationally recognised as one of today's most important ceramic sculptors, Betty Woodman started in the 1950s as a production potter with the aim of creating objects to enhance everyday life. Since then, the vase has become her subject, product and muse.
- Author BiographyBarry Schwabsky is art critic for The Nation and co-editor of international reviews for Artforum. He has taught at New York University, Yale University, and Goldsmiths College.
- Author(s)Barry Schwabsky,Betty Woodman
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note72 colour illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.