All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA great read for anyone wanting to thnk about how to interpret contemporary religious trends, and for those versed in Euro-American forms of Pentecostalism to consider how n-Western variations may challenge and expand the theoretical repertoire on the subject. - Religious Studies Review - African Studies Review Over the past two decades, Latin American and African societies have experienced the phemenal growth of Pentecostal movements. This book examines the subject from different perspectives, taking into consideration the important transnational character of such movements and their tendency to foster identities which transcend the national and cultural context in which they begin.
- Author BiographyAndre Corten is a Professor in the Departement de Sciences Politiques, Universite du Quebec a Montreal. Ruth Marshall-Fratani is a Research Fellow in the Africa Department at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width3379 mm
- Height5055 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndre Corten,Ruth R. Marshall-Fratani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.