All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionCraving for a fulfilling, rewarding and gratifying life is overwhelming for George Grey. George Grey, a man in his forties, has come to a point in his life where he longer can hide the disappointment he feels about his life. One Saturday after celebrating the life of a friend with his two closest childhood friends, he is confronted with the choice of maintaining the distasteful status quo of his life or facing the challenges of changing it.
- Author(s)Alan H. Smith,Leon Vaughn Gilchrist Jr.,Phillip Martin Williamson
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.