All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- Description<p>There is a rumbling among Americans when it comes to our health care and our legislation's reform on health care. Author Janette Warrington hears our rumblings and speaks out as a concerned American, but also as a caregiver who has advocated for health-care change. Through her unique storytelling abilities, Janette uses a fictional family's difficulties to show how health care has changed worldwide since the 1940s. Setting the story in Holland, Janette reveals comparisons of the U.S. health-care system to that of European and socialist health-care systems. Each chapter provides a variety of reflections and insights pertinent to today's health-care issues and health-care reform.
- Author Biography<p>A native of Michigan, Janette Warrington has worked in ministry and as a correspondent for a statewide recreational newspaper. She is the author of The Humpty Dumpty Syndrome and A Caregiver's Triumph that share her experiences with her son's brain injury and as a caregiver. Challenged by dyslexia, Janette earned a PhD at the age of 69 and was granted a second honorary degree for her extensive work in the brain injury movement.
- Author(s)Janette Warrington
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.