CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionTribal clashes, dictators, famines, civil wars, overpopulation and outmost poverty, form a dominant picture of the African continent. Causes are mostly explained by circumstances inside of Africa. This book argues that many developments in Africa are intricately linked to powerful international interests, much more difficult to discover but profoundly manipulating political, social and ecomic processes within African states. Born in 1971 in Estonia, author Otto Quiring has lived and worked in several African and Latin American countries. Trained as a sociologist, his main interest is the deconstruction of international North-South relations.
- Author(s)Otto Quiring
- PublisherLit Verlag
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitical Science S.
- Place of PublicationHamburg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLit Verlag
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.