All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.97Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionElectrifying when first delivered in 1973, legendary in the years since, Dieter Henrich's lectures on German Idealism were the first contact a major German philosopher had made with an American audience since the onset of World War II. They remain one of the most eloquent explanations and interpretations of classical German philosophy and of the way it relates to the concerns of contemporary philosophy. Thanks to the editorial work of David Pacini, the lectures appear here with antations linking them to editions of the masterworks of German philosophy as they are w available.
- Author BiographyDieter Henrich is Professor Emeritus at the University of Munich and the author of dozens of books and articles. David S. Pacini is Associate Professor of Historical Theology, Candler School of Theology, Emory University.
- Author(s)Dieter Henrich
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note1 chart
- Weight554 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid S. Pacini
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.