Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionShowcasing the extraordinary beauty of the eastern shores of Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia, this stunning photography book offers a look at a region of abundant wildlife, beautiful beaches, idyllic farms, and quaint seaside communities. From Chesapeake Bay on the west to the Atlantic Ocean on the east, the Eastern Shore provides unrivaled opportunities for recreation, conservation, and solitude and is blessed with numerous protected natural areas and a seasonal gathering of wildlife that has few equals on the North American continent. This breathtaking collection reveals the complex ecosystem and wild inhabitants of this special place through words and images, showing the Eastern Shore's life and land as never seen before, and includes detailed photographer's tes and extended captions describing how and where each photograph was taken.
- Author BiographyJim Clark is a contributing editor for Outdoor Photographer magazine whose articles and images have been published in numerous magazines, including Nature Conservancy, Nature's Best, Outdoor Photographer, Outdoor Traveler, and Wildlife Refuge. His work was profiled in the PBS documentary Mountain Memories, and he is the author of Mountain Memories: An Appalachian Sense of Place and West Virginia: The Allegheny Highlands. He lives in Leesburg, Virginia.
- Author(s)Jim Clark
- PublisherMountain Trail Press LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationJohnson City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Trail Press LLC
- Content Note100 colour photos
- Weight453 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.