All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of Mt. Bentley Christian Church of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. When the church suddenly catches fire and burns to the ground, I conducted several interviews with current and past members chronicling what turned out to be the jaw-dropping history of Mt. Bentley. While following along with the individual stories of the sanctuary I found myself stunned, shocked and dumbfound by the secrets that were unleashed. I've always heard that if you want drama and politics, look to the church. But my thought has always been - salvation is found in church; but after conducting these interviews - I kw w, I have been blind to the big picture of what goes on 'Between Pews' on Sunday mornings.
- Author BiographyPittsburgh, Pennsylvania native, James Colwell is the eldest of two sons born to a single mother in the Winter of 1972. By the time he reached the age of 7, he realized this journey through this thing that we call life was going to be an incredible one. So now, after many years of learning to use his overabundance of creativity and imagination to be the best James that he can be, he is ready to lay it all out on the table. The Good, The Bad and The Not-So-Pretty, in an effort to ease the journey of and sometimes entertain others. To all those who dare to listen, he will open his soul through works of fiction, non-fiction and poetry to share his laughter, his confusion, his tears and triumphs.
- Author(s)James Colwell
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.