All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionA challenge to fundamentally rethink the basis of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict today. This thought-provoking analysis - written by a Palestinian and an Israeli who collaborate to challenge the dominant understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - shows how the apartheid-like conditions of Palestinians today have deep roots in the history of Israeli colonialism. Toufic Haddad is a Palestinian-American activist who was formerly co-editor with Tikva Honig-Parnass of the Jerusalem-based magazine Between The Lines.
- Author BiographyTikva Honig-Parnass is a Jewish-Israeli activist who was formerly co-editor of the Jerusalem-based magazine Between the Lines. Toufic Haddad is a Palestinian-American activist who was formerly co-editor of the Jerusalem-based magazine Between the Lines.
- Author(s)Tikva Honig-Parnass,Toufic Haddad
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight605 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.