Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- AU $10.00+ AU $6.90 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when happily ever after...isn't? Delilah hates school as much as she loves books. In fact, there's one book in particular she can't get eugh of. If anyone knew how many times she has read and re-read the sweet little fairy tale she found in the library, especially the popular kids, she'd be sent to social Siberia forever. To Delilah, though, this fairy tale is more than just words on the page. Sure, there's a handsome (well, okay, hot) prince, and a castle, and an evil villain, but it feels as if there's something deeper going on. And one day, Delilah finds out there is. Turns out, this Prince Charming is real, and a certain fifteen-year-old loner has caught his eye. But they're from two different worlds, and how can it ever possibly work? Together with her daughter Samantha Van Leer, Jodi Picoult has written a classic fairy tale with a uniquely modern twist.
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult is the author of eighteen novels, including the no. 1 New York Times bestsellers House Rules, Handle With Care, Change of Heart, Nineteen Minutes, and My Sister's Keeper. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and three children. Visit her website at www.jodipicoult.com.Samantha van Leer is a junior in high school, who conceived the idea for this book and pitched it to her mum while she was in the middle of a book tour. In her spare time, she can be found playing softball, doing contemporary dance, acting and singing in musicals, and cuddling on the ground with her two dogs, Dudley and Oliver - for whom the prince in this fairytale was named.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult,Samantha Van Leer
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight444 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.