All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the Psyche and the Social is the first collection that specifically features the field of psychoanalytic social theory emerging in and between psychoanalysis, feminism, postcolonial studies, and queer theory, and across the disciplines of philosophy, literary, film, and cultural studies. This collection of essays takes the psychoanalytic study of social oppression in some new directions by engaging-indeed, stirring up-unconscious fantasies and ethical tensions at the heart of social subjectivity.
- Author BiographyKelly Oliver is professor of philosophy and women's studies and chair of the Department of Philosophy at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She is the author of Subjectivity Without Subjects and Witnessing: Beyond Recognition. Steve Edwin is a doctoral candidate in comparative literature at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He is currently writing a dissertation on sexuality, race, and witnessing.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight322 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKelly Oliver,Steve Edwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.