All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.55Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- Description<b>1940s Hollywood comes alive in this sequel to <i>The Prince of Beverly Hills</i></b>. Rick Barron--former Beverly Hills cop, w head of production of Centurion pictures--returns in a page turning vel of murder, political intrigue, and betrayal. Set in 1940s Hollywood, it is the era of the Red Scare --when almost anyone could be suspect.
- Author Biography<b>Stuart Woods</b> is the author of more than sixty novels. He is a native of Georgia and began his writing career in the advertising industry. <i>Chiefs</i>, his debut in 1981, won the Edgar Award. An avid sailor and pilot, Woods lives in Florida, Maine, and New Mexico.
- Author(s)Stuart Woods
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width107 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.