Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionDoctrine is the study of the Word of God.This book explains that it's t IF we believe---it's WHAT we believe. Religion is a tool of Satan and he has placed many false teachers and preachers in our midst. This is one way that he can get to people as they have the need to worship. As the winds blow here and there so do many preachers who turn away from the Word of God to become people-pleasers. They lead their congregations down the wrong road.As a Christian we should study the Word of God diligently and kw for our self if what we are hearing from the pulpit or the televised evangelists is correct doctrine or are we being deceived. The author backs his text with plenty of scripture references. We need to study to make sure what we are hearing is in accordance with scripture. . This book has pertinent information and should be read along with the scriptures.I highly suggest the reader study the scriptures t just a quick read.
- Author BiographyHenry Miranda lives in San Bernardino, California he is an Evangelist, Bible teacher, author and has written five Christian books. Graduated from La Puente high school in 1963 and became a Christian in 1984. God anointed me with the gift of an evangelist with the ministries of healing and deliverance. I completed four years of Bible College and earned a Bachelor of Christian Ministry degree at Christian Leadership University Jesus Christ Changed My Life. Learn how God's salvation can do the same for you. We have become a generation of lazy Christians. We expect our pastors, and our evangelists, to teach us the word of God. We simply don't want to take any time out of our life to read God's Word for ourselves. God has taught us to search the Scriptures for ourselves lest we be deceived! For centuries we have been told about Christ's return. What does it take to wake up and prepare oneself for the coming of Christ?
- Author(s)Henry Miranda
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.