Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Awakening?: A Complete Guide to End-Of-Time Predictions by Geoff Stray (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.69Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated, encyclopedic overview of the prophecies, calendars, and theories that indicate the year 2012 is a threshold of great change for humanity - Looks at the scientific and anthropological evidence for the rare galactic alignment due to occur in December 2012 - Sifts through the catastrophic theories to show what we might really expect in 2012 In December of 2012 the Mayan Calendar's Great Cycle will come to an end. Opinion remains divided as to whether apocalyptic scenarios of worldwide destruction or utopian visions of a spiritually renewed humanity will prevail after this key date has passed. What is certain, however, is that a rare galactic alignment will occur, one so unique that it is found at the core of many wisdom traditions from around the globe. Geoff Stray has been collecting the vast amounts of data relating to the 2012 phemena since 1982. Far from confining his research to the Maya, who provide the most prominent predictions indicating this date will herald significant changes for humanity, he has studied the prophetic traditions of other cultures--including the Tibetan, Chinese, Jewish, Ethiopian, and tribal cultures from around the globe--to show the kind of convergence of cosmic purposes happening along a number of parallel tracks. This book offers an extensive study of many modern theories, including Terence McKenna's timewave zero and Maurice Cotterell's sunspot research as well as amalous phemena such as near death experiences and crop circles. Sifting through all the scientific research and speculation that the year 2012 has inspired, Geoff Stray provides an encyclopedic look at what we might really expect on this pivotal date.
- Author BiographyGeoff Stray, an international speaker who has been researching the subject of the year 2012 since 1982, is the author of <i>The Mayan and</i><i>Other Ancient Calendars</i> and<i> 2012 in Your Pocket</i>. He maintains the website Diagnosis 2012, the most comprehensive database available on 2012. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Geoff Stray
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Notemaps, figures, black & white plates
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Foreword byJohn Major Jenkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.