Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.83+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Magic Eye images hit the publishing world in the 1990s, the response was as magical as the 3D images popping from their colourful backgrounds. Viewers couldn't get these best-selling books fast eugh. In fact, Magic Eye I, II, and III rode the New York Times best-seller list for 34 weeks and eventually sold more than 20 million copies. Now Beyond 3D: Improve Your Vision with Magic Eye takes this phemen to ather level. Beyond 3D examines the medical benefits and scientific possibilities related to viewing these remarkable images. Clearly explained in lay terms and through the use of numerous Magic Eye illustrations, the book t only helps readers see the images, it identifies and demonstrates the many physical and performance-related enrichments that may result. Magic Eye has long been a worldwide hit. Besides North America, Japan has been a highly receptive market for the Magic Eye way of seeing. Magic Eye Inc. has already produced a similar scientific-based book for that market - with a table reception. Beyond 3D promises to bring its benefits to a wider audience, a group eager to experience results ranging from reduced computer eyestrain and diminished stress levels to improved overall vision and lengthened attention spans. Magic Eye continues its fascinating run!
- Author BiographyMagic Eye(r) ignited the worldwide 3D craze of the 1990s. In fact, Magic Eye I, II, and III appeared on the New York Times best-seller list for a combined 73 weeks. More than 20 million copies of Magic Eye books have been sold in more than 25 languages. The weekly newspaper syndicated comic strip has appeared in newspapers around the world since 1994 and became the fastest start-up syndication in the history of Universal Press Syndicate. Online: magiceye.com harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/dvd/index.html Magic Eye Inc. first captured consumer and commercial attention when it came into international focus in the 1990s. Since then, the creators developed the sale of more than 20 million copies worldwide in more than 25 languages. In 2001, Magic Eye released four new books, including a best-seller in Japan. The company has cross-licensed with the Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros., and Marvel Comics, along with many others, and retail clients have ranged from the National Institutes of Health to the Grateful Dead. Marc Grossman, O.D., L.A.c., uses Magic Eye images in his daily practice. A well-known speaker on vision-related topics, Marc co-created Magic Eye: How to See 3D in 1996, and is the author of Natural Eye Care: An Encyclopedia ; Greater Vision: A Comprehensive Program for Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Clarity ; and Natural Eye Care: A Comprehensive Manual for Practitioners of Oriental Medicine.
- Author(s)Marc Grossman
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width254 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.