All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn Beyond Armageddon, the distinguished science fiction writer Walter M. Miller Jr. (1923-96) and the famed anthologist Martin H. Greenberg have together collected stories that address one of the most challenging themes of imaginative fiction: the nature of life after nuclear war. The twenty-one stories in this collection, by masters such as Arthur C. Clarke, Poul Anderson, Ray Bradbury, J. G. Ballard, Robert Sheckley, Roger Zelazny, and Harlan Ellison, explore a variety of possibilities of life after. These richly imagined stories offer glimpses into a future reader will soon forget. Miller's incisive introduction and a thought-provoking and irreverent commentary are included. New to this Bison Books edition is a postscript to the introduction provided by Martin H. Greenberg.
- Author BiographyWalter M. Miller, Jr., is the author of the seminal novel about a post-Holocaust world, A Canticle for Liebowitz, for which he won a Hugo Award. The award-winning anthologist Martin H. Greenberg is responsible for more than two hundred classic science fiction collections, including The Best Time Travel Stories of the Twentieth Century, with Harry Turtledove.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBeyond Armageddon
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMartin H. Greenberg,Walter M. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.