All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionMarijuana is entering a new future. More states are legalising cannabis for both medicinal and recreational use, and the way people consume marijuana has changed. New products created with new extraction techniques, have broken the boundaries of traditional marijuana use. New smoking accessories have been invented just for using these products: out with the bong and in with the vaporisers and dabbers. Beyond Buds shows how it's all done. Marijuana leaf and trim used to be considered trash, but this book explains how to transform that trash' into high-quality stash.'
- Author BiographyEd Rosenthal is a researcher, writer, author, political activist, and consultant. He has written many books about marijuana cultivation and culture, including Marijuana Grower s Handbook, Marijuana Pest and Disease Control, Why Marijuana Should Be Legal, The Big Book of Buds series, and more, which have sold over two million copies combined. He lives in Oakland, CA. Freelance journalist David Downs has covered the arts, technology, and criminal justice for publications including WIRED, Rolling Stone, The New York Times, and many more. He has received and shared numerous professional honors, including a 2010 Knight-Batten Award for Innovations in Journalism. Downs launched the Legalization Nation syndicated column in 2009, cofounded the prescient Marijuana Business Report in 2010, and has edited the San Francisco Chronicle blog Smell the Truth since 2012. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Ed Rosenthal
- PublisherQuick American a division of Quick Trading Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuick American a division of Quick Trading Co ,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.