Beyond COSO: Internal Control to Enhance Corporate Governance by Steven J. Root (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative, practical guide to internal control after COSO (Committee on Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission) Beyond COSO unravels the complexities of the COSO Report while providing clear-cut guidelines on how to implement the various internal controls it mandates. Just as important, it builds on the COSO framework to provide a more rigorous system that corporate executives and directors can use to transform the internal control function into a valuable strategic tool for leveraging corporate strengths and improving performance. The first practical guide to complying with COSO Report mandates, Beyond COSO: Clearly explains the intricacies of the COSO Report Describes proven techniques for complying with COSO requirements Provides a detailed account of the internal control oversight process Offers expert recommendations on how to carry out internal control responsibilities more efficiently Supplies a wealth of ready-to-use internal control documentation Beyond COSO is an invaluable working resource for internal and external auditors, CFOs, members of audit committees, and corporate directors. www.wiley.com/accounting
- Author BiographySTEVEN J. ROOT was the Director of Finance, Administration, and Processes at Northrop Grumman Corporation. As Northrop Grumman's Chief Internal Audit Executive from 1981 to 1995, he was in charge of directing, planning, and coordinating all internal auditing activities within the company. Before joining Northrop Grumman in 1976, he was a practicing certified public accountant with Coopers & Lybrand. Mr. Root currently chairs the Professional Development Committee for the Los Angeles chapter of the Financial Executives Institute. He also serves as a member of the board of trustees for the Los Angeles chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors. He is a past member of the Internal Auditing Standards Board and past president of the Los Angeles chapter of the IIA. Mr. Root is also the author of the Internal Auditing Manual.
- Author(s)Steven J. Root
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.