All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to kw how countries, companies and individuals canmaster the winds and the waves that will dominate the next decade,this is the book for you. Rupert Pennant-Rea, former editor of the Ecomist,Deputy Goverr of the Bank of England <p> 'If leading your organisation sometimes feels like changing thefront wheel of a bicycle whilst toy are still pedalling it as fastas you can, this is a book you should read. Sir David Brown, former Chairman, Motorola UK <p> Beyond Crisis is full of compelling reasons, clearadvice and practical models to help almost any enterprise remainviable beyond the deeply unsettling systemic failures thatcharacterise today's business environment. Professor Richard David Hames, Dhurakilpundit University,Founding Director Asian Foresight Institute <p> We are in uncharted territory. There are few people who anylonger think that the world post-crisis will be anything like theworld before. Ringland, Sparrow & Lusting provide a cleardescription of the way that leaders need to think in this newreality. In doing so, they give us hope. Estelle Clark, Business Assurance Director, LloydsRegister <p>The next decade will present organisational challenges on anunprecedented scale. <p>Beyond Crisis shows how you can build a 'purposefullyself-renewing organisation' which will survive and succeed in themidst of this chaos. The book shows how financial and ecomiccrisis has blighted organisations in every sector, and then providea range of tools and future scenarios for diagsing problems andcreating solutions. <p>This is a welcome dose of clarity in uncertain times.
- Author BiographyGill Ringland is CEO and a Fellow of SAMI Consulting, whichhelps organisations make robust decisions in uncertain times.Previously, she was head of corporate strategy at ICL (now part ofFujitsu). She is the author of several highly-regarded books onscenarios including Scenarios in Business, Scenarios in PublicPolicy, Scenario Planning, and Scenarios in Marketing. <p>Oliver Sparrow directs the Challenge Network, a group ofsenior strategic consultants. He spent two decades with Shell,chiefly in strategic planning, public affairs and new ventures. Hehas also directed a public-private sector strategic partnership outof the Royal Institute of International Affairs. He is well knownas a speaker and thinker on policy at national and internationallevels. <p>Patricia Lustig is a Visiting Executive Fellow at HenleyBusiness School, where she specialises in leadership development,change management and organisational performance enhancement. Sheis also a member of the organisational development faculty at theCIPD, where she runs their scenario planning course. She previouslyworked as a Senior Organisational Development Adviser and TeamLeader at BP and at Motorola. All three authors are senior members of SAMI Consulting.
- Author(s)Gill G. Ringland,Oliver Sparrow,Patricia Lustig
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.