All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hard-hitting book, Carr-Gregg focuses on the special trials of raising children in the online world. The internet has changed parenting forever and Carr-Gregg provides an essential guide to the online world of today's children, from toddlers to teenagers.
- Author BiographyDr Michael Carr-Gregg is one of Australia's highest profile psychologists and an internationally recognised authority on teenage behaviour. He was the founder of the world's first national support group for teenage cancer patients, CanTeen, and has been Executive Director of the New Zealand Drug Foundation, Associate Professor at the University of Melbourne's Department of Paediatrics and a political lobbyist. He has written several bestselling books on parenting, including Surviving Adolescents, The Princess Bitchface Syndrome, Real Wired Child and When to Really Worry.
- Author(s)Michael Carr-Gregg
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Illustrator(s)Ron Tandberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.