All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIt is easy to say about dark. What is dark? Darkness, the polar opposite to brightness, is understood to be an absence of visible light. It is also the appearance of black in a colour space. As a poetic term in the Western world, darkness is used to conte the presence of shadows, evil, and foreboding. The first creation narrative begins with darkness, into which is introduced the creation of light, and the separation of this light from the darkness (as distinct from the creation of the sun and moon on the fourth day of creation). Thus, although both light and darkness are included in the comprehensive works of the almighty God - darkness was considered the second to last plague and the location of weeping and gnashing of teeth. So Swapnil was w live in light. Swapnil's dark part was gone w. Sam is evil. He is alive w. He divides his body into eight parts. Among them one is vampire, werewolf, Viscola and shadows. One of Sam's parts which was inside Swapnil who was defeated. Now he feels better and relaxes. Sam is w became shadow because all of his part was defeated in the war by the heroes of Beyond. One of part they didn't tried to kill because one of part is shadow. One of part is keep to be secret which was killed by Saurya.
- Author BiographySwapnil Jha is a very special and gifted kid. His battle with the cerebral palsy began as umbilical cord was disconnected from his mother. Inspite of his ongoing battle with life, he stands out as icon of inspiration for millions of children who are suffering from cerebral palsy and their family members. He hails from Madhubani, Bihar and currently lives in Goa with his parents. He is studying in B Sc and his favourite subject is computer. His writing career started at the age of ten with a few articles which were published in the newspaper. He practices OSHO meditations techniques which help him overcome his disability and lead a happy and normal life.
- Author(s)Swapnil Jha
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.