All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Department of Defense spends millions on ammunition and facilities, but motivated teenagers on top junior shooting teams can often outshoot military-trained snipers and special-operations personnel. This doesn't mean soldiers can't shoot, only that many levels of skill beyond qualification are possible. Military marksmanship traces its roots back to competition-shooting programs. The ratings on skill badges retain the same names as classifications; however, the skills have diverged greatly. As warfighting has become ever more complex, some base skills, like marksmanship, have declined. In this book, three-time All-Army Champion, distinguished marksman with both rifle and pistol, and small-arms instructor Sergeant First Class John M. Buol Jr. proves that with thoughtful practice even a shooter-military or civilian-qualifying as expert can develop a threefold increase in shooting skill. The training is simple, requiring a minimum outlay of equipment, expense, and time, but the results are staggering. Not hyperbole or a careless boast, these methods will teach you how to precisely measure marksmanship ability and develop a 300- percent jump in skill. Beyond Expert : Tripling Military Shooting Skills will help maximize your skills in any marksmanship endeavor and allow you to triple your weapon skills beyond expert qualification.
- Author(s)John M. Buol
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIncludes illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.