All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe title of the book gives it all away. There is a lot of history that claims that Joseph Smith or someone else may have made up the Book of Mormon. This book covers that history, then it divulges more information about how the churches own beliefs go against each other. It also shows scriptural proof that the golden plates used to create the Book of Mormon could t have existed.
- Author BiographyI was raised in the Mormon faith and I have always sought the truth. This is quite evident in my first book The Last Ritual (subtitle: Putting the Signs and Symbols together and discovering The Basic Law). I have read all types of spiritual books and have a divers understanding of a lot of religions. I was trying to prove the Book of Mormon was true but found some scriptures that prove beyond a doubt that it is false. I did more research on the Mormon beliefs and found that a lot of them contradicted each other. I did write about a few things that were already known and shed light on topics no one has thought about. After reading this book, a person will have a clear understanding that the book of Mormon is not a work of God. The person will also understand why it is not a work of God.
- Author(s)Franklin T Newburn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.