All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Inclusion adopts a holistic and systems view of the organization, presents a behavioral model of organizational inclusion based upon research with thousands of employees, and discusses elements of organizational design that need to be adjusted to create, nurture, and sustain an inclusive culture.
- Author BiographyAuthor J. Goosby Smith: Smith is Associate Professor of Management at Pepperdine University. Her areas of expertise include strategic inclusion and diversity consulting. Her research areas are workplace inclusion and veterans issues in higher education. She holds a B.S. from Spelman College and M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from Case Western Reserve University. Author Josie Bell Lindsay: Lindsay, CEO of Bell & Lindsay, Inc. a management consulting firm, has expertise in Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Team Effectiveness, Human Side of Technology, Change Management and Inclusion. A consultant at Fortune 500 companies and national conference presenter, she holds a M.S. in Organizational Development from Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)J. Goosby Smith,Josie Bell Lindsay
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.