Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIan Lennie's topical and practical text relates everyday management practice to contemporary management theories. This book discusses the impact of postmodern and constructionist thought on the traditional framework for understanding the behaviour of managers. By examining the importance of language, aesthetics, ethics and the individual psyche, this invative book gives management students a new framework for understanding and applying management techniques in a complex environment. This book will give students a sense of the practical relevance of contemporary theory and will offer managers a radically different way of perceiving thier enterprise ad evaluating iots effectiveness.
- Author(s)Ian Lennie
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/1999
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.