All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionBased on extensive archival research, Beyond Market and Hierarchy reconstructs how Fan waged modern China's war of salts. Led by his Jiuda Salt Industries, the nascent refined salt industry battled revenue farmers who, as a group, mopolized the production and distribution of evaporated salt.
- Author BiographyKwan Man Bun is Associate Professor in the History Department at the University of Cincinnati, USA. He is the author of Tianjin jindai yansheng yu shehui (Tianjin renmin chubanshe 1999; reprinted 2010); The Salt Merchants of Tianjin (University of Hawaii Press, 2001) , and articles on modern Chinese urban, economic, and business history.
- Author(s)Man Bun Kwan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.