CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this memoir, the author sets out on a fascinating journey that takes him back to the simple, rural settings of the tiny island of Barbados where he grew up. The narrative transitions to inner city Brooklyn, during the turbulent 1960s when the civil rights movement was seeking to dismantle the ugly practices of racism in the U.S. The author credits his Barbadian upbringing with his successes in athletics and academics. He provides a unique perspective on what it was like to be one of only a handful of black biochemists conducting discovery research in the pharmaceutical industry during the last three decades of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Ken Harewood
- Date of Publication18/12/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.