CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionEven the deepest love needs an air supply...Dive shop manager Marina Hernandez is carrying a heavy load as she tries to save the family business. On one shoulder rides a bucket of red ink. On the other, her father's age-old cultural belief that women belong in the kitchen. Now that a cutthroat competitor has pushed her to the brink of bankruptcy, any chance she'll ever win her father's respect is fading fast. The last thing she can afford right w is the complication of a tempting man. After years of building his practice, pediatrician Brett Sutherland has changed his focus. He seeks a more well-rounded life, including a woman who'll devote herself to caring for a family. Workaholics need t apply. Then he signs up for scuba lessons, and Marina's lumius eyes and spirited personality turn his neat, logical plan upside down. Brett's dazzling looks heat her blood, and his compassionate nature makes her yearn to build her own life-but t if it means letting the business collapse. A little harmless flirtation couldn't hurt, though. Yet with every kiss, she's stretched thinner between the promise of Brett's love and her father's expectations. Until a critical decision pushes them both to the breaking point...Warning: Contains a hunk in a swimsuit. May lead to spending your entire summer at a beach or pool ogling the male scenery.
- Author BiographyKathleen Mix spent fourteen years living aboard a sailboat and cruising the islands of the Bahamas and Caribbean. As a licensed charter boat captain and avid SCUBA diver, she has visited coral reefs from the Florida Keys to Venezuela. Although she enjoys the diverse cultures of the Caribbean Islands and her heart remains in the tropics, she is currently living in Virginia and sailing her custom-built ketch on Chesapeake Bay. Beyond Paradise is her fourth published title.
- Author(s)Kathleen Mix
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.