Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this research is to determine whether the transition to a two-factorauthentication system is more secure than a system that relied only on what users kw for authentication. While we found that factors that made passwords inherentlyvulnerable did t transfer to the PIN portion of a two-factor authentication system, wedid find significant problems relating to usability, worker productivity, and the loss andtheft of smart cards. The new authentication method has disrupted our ability to stayconnected to ongoing mission issues, forced some installations to cut off remote accessfor their users and in one instance, caused a reserve unit to regress 10 years in theirtification and recall procedures.
- Author(s)Alan S Alsop
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight281 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.