All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe present wave of interest in quantum foundations is caused by the tremendous development of quantum information science and its applications to quantum computing and quantum communication. It has become clear that some of the difficulties encountered in realizations of quantum information processing have roots at the very fundamental level. To solve such problems, quantum theory has to be reconsidered. This book is devoted to the analysis of the probabilistic structure of quantum theory, probing the limits of classical probabilistic representation of quantum phemena.
- Author BiographyAndrei Khrennikov is a professor of applied mathematics at Linnaueus University (Vaxjo, South-East Sweden) and the director of the multidisciplinary research center at this university, the International Center for Mathematical Modeling in Physics, Engineering, Economics, and Cognitive Science.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndrei Khrennikov
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.