All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Reason' presents one of the most comprehensive and rigorously researched refutations of the major Right-wing misconceptions, delusions, and outright lies that have come to dominate the discourse and policies of conservative politics. Conservatives inhabit an alternative reality in which Obamacare establishes death panels, waves of criminals are finding their way over the Mexican border, tax cuts for the rich benefit the middle class, Liberals are waging a war on Christianity, voter fraud is eroding our democracy, and climate change isn't happening. In 'Beyond Reason,' author J.P. Bernbach meticulously dismantles each of these arguments and more. Bernbach does more than simply correct the record on dozens of dangerous falsehoods, he demonstrates that the current brand of American Conservatism is completely detached from, and indeed hostile to, reality itself - an ideology beyond reason. Written in a tough, but reasonable tone, lightened throughout by flashes of wit, 'Beyond Reason' is essential reading for anyone who is fed up with all the right-wing spin, hype, hysteria, and plain nsense that prevents reasonable debate about the actual challenges facing America today.
- Author BiographyJohn-Paul Bernbach is a writer based in New York City. He is a former board member of DL21C (Democratic leadership for the 21st Century), where served as chairman for Foreign Affairs. During the 2008 presidential campaign cycle, he served as a spokesperson for both Democrats Abroad and the Democratic party in Belgium. His responsibilities involved informing the press and the public, briefing European officials and organizations about then-Senator Obama in particular, as well as Democratic Party policies and the US electoral process in general. He also frequently participated in forums and debates as a representative of the Democratic party and blogged about US politics for the website of a Belgian newspaper, De Standaard.
- Author(s)Jp Bernbach
- PublisherAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Date of Publication09/01/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Weight398 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.