Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn Eye of the Redeemer, self-described average joe Ray Silver is in the middle of a midlife crisis and a personal quest to justify his life when he finds himself on a sixty-year-old naval relic sailing for the Philippines-an accidental key player in a covert CIA operation. After he is suddenly thrust into the spotlight as a national hero, he tries to balance a budding relationship with finding out what really happened to his long-lost brother, Frank, who may or may t have been with him in the jungles of Luzon. In Beyond Redemption, Ray's search for Frank continues, even as his new wife encourages him to surrender to the simplicity of their Hawaiian family life. But his incent search proves deadly and he's t the only one interested in the outcome-especially when he enlists the help of a young investigative reporter. The more they dig, the more red flags arise-at the CIA, NSA, and with powerful San Francisco Congresswoman Francine Manetti, preoccupied with Frank and a package of documents he supposedly had. Ray soon learns that Manetti, in her quest to become the first female Speaker of the House, is a force to be reckoned with-a painful lesson learned through congressional hearings and underhanded dealings alike. Can Ray keep his family from becoming collateral damage? Is Frank Silver alive? Is Manetti willing to do anything to keep those documents from stalling her drive to become the most powerful woman in America?
- Author Biography'Beyond Redemption' is Richard I Levine's second published work and a sequel to 'Eye of the Redeemer' which was a 2012 finalist in the popular fiction category of the Indie Reader Discovery Award Competition. Levine is a native New Yorker who grew up in the shadows of Yankee Stadium. I fondly remember the days of sneaking into the Stadium through the bleacher seat entrance to watch Maris and Mantle play, sipping egg cream sodas at the corner candy store and playing (surviving) Bronx style sidewalk games until mom called out from our fourth floor apartment window that dinner was getting cold. After working in the auto parts business for several years and a one year wanderlust trip that took him coast to coast and back again, this one time volunteer firemen, auxiliary police officer and bartender eventually returned to school to become a chiropractor. He lives, maintains and active wellness-based practice, and continues to write in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Richard I Levine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.