CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionDeepen your understanding of global issues with BEYOND SOVEREIGNTY: ISSUES FOR A GLOBAL AGENDA, International Edition. Author Maryann Cusima Love helps you put the subjects of today's headlines-such as global poverty and debt, the environmental crisis, terrorism, disease, WMD proliferation, international crime, drug trafficking, and human trafficking-into the larger context of globalization. Throughout, the author argues that since global challenges go beyond borders, the solutions to these challenges are to be found beyond sovereignty.
- Author BiographyMARYANN CUSIMANO LOVE is an associate professor of politics at the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. where she teaches graduate and undergraduate courses on international relations and US foreign policy. Cusimano Love also teaches courses at the Pentagon. The author serves on several boards and committees: The U.S. Catholic Bishops' International Justice and Peace Committee, where she advises the bishops on international affairs and U.S. foreign policy, and engages in advocacy with the U.S. Government on international issues of concern to the Catholic Church. The Advisory Board of the Catholic Peacebuilding Network with Notre Dame University's Kroc Institute of Peace, a network of academics and practitioners from around the world that seeks to enhance the study and practice of peacebuilding. The board and Advocacy Committee of Jesuit Refugee Services, an international refugee relief and advocacy group active in over 50 countries, with a mission to accompany, serve and defend the rights of refugees and forcibly displaced people. Cusimano Love is also a columnist for the magazine America , and has served as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations project on homeland security, and as a participant in the Religion and Foreign Policy Initiative. She holds a B.A. from St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia, an M.A. from the University of Texas, and a Ph.D. from Johns Hopkins University. The author lives on the Chesapeake Bay outside of Washington, DC, with her husband Richard and three young children, Maria, Ricky, and Ava, who inspire her best-selling children's books.
- Author(s)Maryann K. Cusimano-Love
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight582 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 4th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.