All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new, strategic brand of corporate communication that cuts through today's Dilbert-esque cynicism to engage workforces, manage constant change, and align organizations. In Beyond Spin, three experts detail the techniques of corporate journalism - an ingenious communications model that hinges on open, accurate, and strategically weighted reporting inside a corporation. With practical guidelines and real-world examples from SGI, Microsoft, J.P. Morgan, and other corporations, Beyond Spin helps you equip your company with this powerful new standard of communication - one that makes the most of every communications vehicle to keep your company aligned, nimble, invative, and fiercely competitive.
- Author BiographyMARKOS KOUNALAKIS, a veteran print and network broadcast journalist, has covered wars and revolutions, both civil and technological, and written for Newsweek, the Wall Street Journal, and the Los Angeles Times. He is the author of Defying Gravity: The Making of Newton (1993) and lives in San Francisco. email: NewsScribe@aol.com DREW BANKS, SGI's director of employee communications and integrated performance support, has blAnded his engineering, arts, and business background to architect technology solutions that enable human potential. Drew speaks regularly at professional forums on various intranet--related topics. He lives in San Francisco. email: email@example.com KIM DAUS, a former newspaper and magazine publisher, manages worldwide intranet operations and communications strategies at SGI, including Junction, the company's intranet portal site. She speaks internationally on topics such as communication strategies, intranet development, and knowledge management. She lives in Sausalito, California.
- Author(s)D. Banks,Kim Daus,Markos Kounalakis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleA Jossey Bass title
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width161 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.