All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Stick Control is the book that offers the snare and drum set player various eight bar solos to develop hand technique and hand/foot coordination. The book is divided into four sections: Part A: Hand Technique Development Studies, Part B: Hand/Foot Development, Part C: Ostinato Foot Pattern Development, and Part D: Linear Jazz Studies. The hand technique solos in part A serve as the foundation for the subsequent section B, C, and D. Through the use of accents, single and double strokes, paradiddles, paradiddle-diddles, swiss army triplets and their respective inversions (sticking displacement), the beginning to advanced drummer will greatly improve hand technique, stick and foot control and feel for their instrument. The companion CD contains recordings of the eight bar solos. This is a must for snare and drum set players who want to take their playing to a higher level.
- Author(s)Glenn W Meyer
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.