All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern era includes a two-fold tradition of radical suspicion--the suspicion that politicians corrupt morality, and that politics is corrupted by theology. However, such a view has been challenged in recent theological thought which seeks to move beyond such suspicion to recover a constructive role for political theology. By pursuing a critical comparison of the political theologies of John Howard Yoder and Oliver O'Dovan, the present work shows how post-Christendom Protestant theology has attempted to move beyond suspicion without putting forward some hidden attempt to reassert a contemporary version of Christendom.
- Author BiographyPaul G. Doerksen is Assistant Professor of Theology and Anabaptist Studies a Canadian Mennonite University in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Author(s)Paul G. Doerksen
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight400 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.