Beyond Teams: Building the Collaborative Organization by Craig McGee, Linda Moran, Michael M. Beyerlein, Susan Freedman (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a book that goes beyond the 'how-to' of team building and answers the critical question, 'How do I create a collaborative organization that reaps the harvest of long-term investment in teams?' The 'ten principles of collaborative organizations' outlined in this book are invaluable. - Seth McCutcheon, CEO, Domicile Design Group LLC. The flagship book for the new Collaborative Work Systems Series , Beyond Teams provides an overview of this growing field, defines the basic principles, and points the direction toward a series of books. You'll find a framework designed to help you understand the potential and the means of achieving it throughout the key functions of business.
- Author BiographyMichael Beyerlein is director of the Center for the Study of Work Teams and professor of Industrial/Organizational Psychology at the University of North Texas. He has edited or cowritten twelve books on collaboration. Craig McGee is a principal with Solutions, and president and past-president of the Organization Design Forum, a professional society dedicated to the theory and practice of designing high performing organizations. Linda Moran works for AchieveGlobal. She has written or coauthored five books, including Self-Directed Work Teams: The New American Challenge. Sue Freedman is founder and president of Knowledge Work Associates, a consulting firm specializing in collaboration and change in complex organizations.
- Author(s)Craig McGee,Linda Moran,Michael M. Beyerlein,Susan Freedman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width177 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.